The GET method allows you to pull values from a URL’s query string. See how to use the GET method in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/PHP-tutorials/PHP-Web-Designers/146234-2.html?utm_campaign=sLnwdjQQlIw&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the PHP for Web Designers course by lynda.com author David Powers. The complete course is 5 hours and 26 minutes and is a gentle introduction to PHP, with simple exercises that help you develop dynamic web content, user input forms, and database-powered product pages.
1. Introduction to PHP
2. Using Server-Side Includes for Common Page Elements
3. Using Conditions to Change Page Output
4. Working with Multiple Values in Arrays and Loops
5. Getting User Input from a Form
6. Displaying Content from a Database
7. Handling Errors