✎ Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success: In this video, we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing our take on Michelle’s rules for success.
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.iam, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/RdePbLi8-ao
• Barack Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/v3xZ_wpn_Sk
• Michelle Obama’s INSPIRATIONAL Moments – https://youtu.be/ZOQDZr8-PPs
-= MICHELLE’S RULES =-
1. Practice who you wanna be
2. Fail your way to success
3. Choose excellence
4. Prioritize yourself
5. Read & Write
6. Be supportive
7. Live out loud
8. Know your own value
9. Empower yourself
10. Have fun
-= BONUS =-
* Be true to yourself
* Keep doing the right things
* Keep moving on
✎ She’s a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Law School. She spent her early legal career working at the law firm Sidley Austin. She worked as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago. She campaigned for her husband’s presidential bid throughout 2007 and 2008. She became a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, and healthy eating. She was First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She was an Assistant to the Mayor in the Chicago city government. She worked for the University of Chicago Hospitals. She’s the first African-American First Lady. She met Barack Obama when they were among the few African Americans at their law firm.
✔ SOURCES ✔
[University of Oxford] – First Lady visits Oxford – https://youtu.be/VQDjYyKGRNU
[NBC News] – Michelle Obama Advises Young Girls – https://youtu.be/vovsueLkZYg
[Jackson State University] – JSU Spring Undergraduate Commencement – https://youtu.be/hYKkD2-g6pY
[OWN] – Message to Young Girls – https://youtu.be/bhjeTgf4hsI
[Reflect] – Emotional Final Message To America – https://youtu.be/GkKwboz98X0
[CNN] – Michelle Obama breaks it down at Easter Egg Roll – https://youtu.be/MkHNK406BrM
[C-SPAN] – Tuskegee University Commencement Address – https://youtu.be/JACTrIRjGos
[The Obama White House]
Message To Her Younger Self – https://youtu.be/zk5KoCv4REE
Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey Hold a Conversation – https://youtu.be/LCmwkjSzr2g
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
.: MORE ABOUT ME PERSONALLY :.
• About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
• Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
• Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂